3 Days – Israel Tour
3 Days and 5000 Years
of History – Israel
♦ A tiny strip of land strategically located.
♦ Converging between 3 continents, walk from 1 climatic zone to another.
♦ Maintains the world record for archaeological sites per square mile.
♦ Holy Land for the 3 monotheistic religions.
|ON HOLIDAY IN ISRAEL ?
||Glance into its sights and history…
|PERHAPS A BUSINESS TRIP ?
||Make your week-end or free time count.
|CONFERENCE IN CYPRUS,GREECE,TURKEY ?
||Take a country break to Israel…
|DOES A TIGHT BUDGET HOLD YOU BACK ?
||Make the most of it ?…
|Don’t have much time ?…
|NOW, YOU HAVE AN OPTION !
Day 1: Tel Aviv to Galilee
- Early pick-up from hotel. Drive along the Mediterranean coast to CAESAREA MARITIMA, known as Herod’s greatest masterpiece, one of the largest ports in the eastern basin of the Mediterranean.
- Turn eastbound to the Lower Galilee.
- Visit the National Park of ZIPPORI (SEPPHORIS) main town of the Galilee during the 1st Century, traditional birthplace of Mary, as well as the town of Rabbi Yehuda HaNasi, the compiler of the Mishna (Jewish Oral Law).
- Continue to NAZARETH and the CHURCH OF ANNUNCIATION.
- Drive via CANA, the traditional location of the ‘wedding church’.
- Continue to the sites around the north shore of the Sea of Galilee, the stage for most of the events in Jesus’ life, and gain a deeper understanding into the politics of that time.
- Visit the MT of BEATITUDES, the traditional site of the ‘Sermon on the Mount’.
- Continue to TABGHA, the traditional site of the ‘miracle of the loaves and the fish’.
- Visit the CHURCH of PRIMACY, where Jesus appointed his successor.
- Stop at CAPERNAUM, a Jewish fisherman’s village of 2000 years ago that was the centre of Jesus’ messianic work.
- Overnight in the Galilee area.
Day 2: Galilee to Masada and on to Jerusalem
- After an early breakfast, drive south through the Jordan Valley, turning east through the Judean Desert towards the Dead Sea.
- Drive south along the shores of the Dead Sea to MASADA.
- Ascend Masada – Israel’s foremost archaeological park, via cable car.
- A thorough visit gives insight to the rituals, politics and culture of the people who inhabited this desert fortress.
- Stop at a spa on the shores of the DEAD SEA – the lowest point on earth – to immerse yourself in the mineral rich water.
- Drive north passing by Ein Gedi & the Qumran Caves – discovery place of the Dead Sea Scrolls & then through the Judean Hills to Jerusalem.
- Check into hotel in Jerusalem for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Jerusalem
- Stop atop the MT. of OLIVES for a panoramic view of the old city, where the merging of past and present unfolds before you.
- Descend to GETHSEMANE at the foot of the mountain.
- Drive past the biblical Kidron Valley and up to the walled town.
- Visit the DAVIDSON CENTER – the archaeological park of Jerusalem, most of its excavations from the 1st Century BC and the 1st Century AD. Located at the south side of the Temple Mount (Haram El Sharif, according to Muslims), the area reveals the complex that existed at the entrance to the Temple in the time of Jesus.
- Experience the Old City, starting at the WESTERN WALL, Judaism’s holiest shrine.
- Cross the Temple Mount – 3rd holiest shrine of the Moslem world (depending on opening time schedule of site).
- Walk along the VIA DOLOROSA station by station to GOLGOTHA and the HOLY SEPULCHRE, the ancient site of the crucifixion and burial of Jesus.
- Continue along the CARDO – main street of Jerusalem during the Byzantine period.
- Visit MT. ZION to enter view the ‘ROOM OF THE LAST SUPPER‘ and ‘KING DAVID’S TOMB‘.
- Drive to BETHLEHEM to visit the CHURCH OF NATIVITY (subject to Palestinian Authority regulations).
||Price P.P. Sharing Double
|3 Day Israel
- Tourist Class Hotels/Country Lodging on BB Basis
- Professional, Israeli licensed English speaking guide
- Entry fees to sites mentioned
- Personal insurance
- Supplement for 4* Hotels
- Anything not mentioned in “includes”
Minimum 4 participants to operate.
Tour can start and end in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Tiberias or Jordan River/Sheikh Hussein border with relevant itinerary changes.
Tour can start and end in Eilat (including Taba & Arava border crossings) with relevant itinerary changes. Link to Itinerary from Eilat >
Supplements during holiday, high season and weekends apply.
Let us arrange your transfers and overnight accommodations before and after the tour.